Invest in Texas A&M-Corpus Christi
The College of Science and Engineering at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi is in the race for discovery in various cutting edge fields of research; while providing students the academic experiences needed to fulfill the much-needed science, technology, engineering and math professors that the country will need to fill in the 21st Century.
- Our award-winning faculty provide leadership and instruction in:
- Computer Science
- Geographic Information Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Coastal and Marine System Science
- Environmental Science
- Science, Mathematics and Technology Education (SMTE)
The College also boasts the Conrad Blucher Institute for Surveying and Science, the largest endowed GIS (Geographic Information Systems) institute and is affiliated with the Harte Research Institute for Gulf of Mexico Studies, the second largest endowed marine institute in the United States.
The value of the Islander experience
Success Outcomes & Awards
- University Earns 'A' by the American Council of Trustees and Alumni.
- 77 percent of graduates find employment the year they receive their diplomas.
- Our alumni make up to $82,000/year one year after earning their diploma.
- Our 1st-year Retention Rates - Top 20% in Nation
- Ranks among Peace Corps Top 10 Volunteer-Producing Hispanic Servicing Institutions .
*The University's contribution to additional lifetime earnings of Texas residents is estimated at $1.4 billion annually.
*Data based on state reports